This Is The Most Hilarious And Absurd Conversation About A Photocopier
A dramatization of a real legal deposition from 2010. LOLOLOLOL.
Writer and director Brett Weiner has transformed IRL hilarity into video viral gold with his short, Verbatim, which recreates, word-for-word, a legal deposition from 2010.
2. What you need to know about the case:
3. Here, an employee is questioned. And VERY confused about what a “photocopying machine” is.
4. The lawyer isn’t having it.
5. Rilly, dude?
6. …Let’s just say, stuff gets pretty intense.
7. Watch the brilliant short in its entirety here:
Previous Post: Console Reviews Have Never Been Right
Next Post: Local Blogger Elucidates The Problem With “Deer Crossing” Signs