The Struggles Of Being The Middle Child
2. Your parents probably didn’t pay quite as much attention to you growing up.
5. Do your parents even know you exist?
And you thought forgetting a birthday was impossible.
You stand corrected.
6. Middle children will totally become creative problem-solvers.
Pick up the book The Secret Power Of Middle Children.
So is this pretty woman.
Fred Prouser / Reuters
11. You don’t hear Madonna complaining.
David Becker / Getty Images
12. Over half of the U.S. Presidents have been middle children.
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza / AP
Previous Post: 20 Hilarious Vines That Definitely Didn’t Go As Planned
Next Post: 10 Awesomely Bad Movies You Absolutely Must See