The Physics Professor Who Stripped In Class Leads The Afternoon Links
1. A Columbia physics professor may or may not have lost his mind today.
Ninja swords and underwear and 9/11 at The Atlantic Wire.
2. Want to learn how to give the most powerful handshake in the world?
Of course you do. Lessons at The Week.
3. BAD DOG, MOPSULUS!
Read all about dog-naming trends through the ages at mental_floss.
4. Yoko Ono turns HOW old today?
You’ll probably be surprised by Popdust’s answer. (And happy birthday, Yoko!)
5. This basketball player is karate-kicking that basketball player in the face, ‘Street Fighter’ style.
Story at Lost Lettermen.
6. So Thom Yorke’s Reddit AMA was apparently pretty cryptic. Shocking!
Get the weird highlights at Death and Taxes.
7. Thanks to ‘Lincoln,’ Mississippi has finally outlawed slavery.
You read that right. More at FilmDrunk.
8. This is a proposed solar-powered Death Star for blasting asteroids with lasers.
Read all about our future last line of defense at Treehugger.