The One Thing You Didn’t Notice From Nelly And Kelly Rowland’s “Dilemma” Music Video
1. If you remember the 2002 video for Nelly and Kelly’s “Dilemma,” you might recall…
2. Our Kelly looking fly as hell in her short red hair and off-the-shoulder blouse…
3. …a budding “fictional” romance between she and Band-Aid Nelly…
4. …and some really convincing chemistry between them.
5. But did you catch what was on Kelly’s Nokia flip phone when she was hitting up Nelly?
6. YEAH, GIRL WAS TEXTING ON A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET.
7. LIKE WUT
8. No wonder Kelly got all pissed afterward when she didn’t hear back from him.
YOU SENT HIM A DAMN EXCEL SHEET, KELLY.
h/t this Tumblr post
Previous Post: 17 People Who’ve Confided Their Deepest Secrets To Their Dairies
Next Post: The 6 Most Messed Up Candies Of The ’90s