The Biggest Fail In Fashion History
2. After a Friday night of disco dancing, you could crumble it up and throw into the bottom of your closet. Come Saturday night, it was reading to go again. Just grab another polyester shirt.
3. The brown leisure suit made a special statement.
11. That’s little ladykiller Dov Charney in the 70s — now CEO of American Apparel.
14. No ironing. No dry cleaning. No washing. Just wear it and wear it and wear it and…
19. The post’s author graduated high school in a powder blue humdinger.
20. BONUS! The Eleganza Man. For some studs, the leisure suit wasn’t happening enough.
See more of the Eleganza Man here.