1. If you want to own the real thing, here’s one on eBay going for $124.99. But behold the magic inside…
2. Joey takes comfort in Pacey’s English wool peacoat and stonewashed oxford shirt.
3. Joey holds onto a football for dear life as Pacey performs the Heimlich maneuver.
4. The gang excludes Jen from a group hug after an important meeting in their J. Crew treehouse.
5. Jen attempts to scale a tree in flip-flops. She is a “fast girl” from “the big city,” so she doesn’t know any better.
6. Dawson and Pacey play with a dog while discussing their life dreams.
7. Joey tests the waters of Capeside’s creek.
8. Dawson discusses his latest movie idea: “For once, I’m going to do something lighthearted. A fun comedy.” Joey and Pacey think this is hilarious.
9. Joey and Pacey engage in a rousing game of hand-holdage.
10. The gang sports such classic Americana fashions as fishermen’s cable-knit sweaters and chinos.
11. Joey, Pacey, and Dawson decide to ruin all their nice J. Crew clothes.
12. In an attractive bucket hat, Pacey enjoys a relaxing day in Capeside.
13. Pacey smiles at a funny thing off-camera; Jen projects her beauty.
14. Spring 1998: Capeside Couture.
15. Just a reminder…all this can be yours for $124.99. Act now!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/the-beautiful-1998-dawsons-creek-j-crew-catalo