The 9 Stages Of Dealing With That Shocking Death On “The Good Wife”
WARNING: Spoilers and a lot of tears ahead. You have been warned.
1. At first, you thought there was no way that just happened.
You know what I’m talking about.
2. Then, you started freaking out.
Did that actually happen? Are my eyes deceiving me? I NEED ANSWERS.
3. It was true. Will Gardner was dead.
Now I’m angry and sad and devastated.
4. Cue all the tears.
No words needed. Just tears.
5. You tried to pull yourself together. After all, it is just a TV show.
But the tears just kept falling. IT’S NOT JUST A TV SHOW.
6. You regained some composure.
You’ve dealt with countless TV deaths and you’ve gotten over them. Okay, not really. But still.
7. Then, you played it back just to make sure it was real.
And it was.
8. And then you lost it again because you realized Alicia doesn’t know yet.
Next week’s episode is going to be terrible for our tear ducts, but amazing in terms of performance. How will Alicia cope? HOW WILL WE COPE?
9. RIP Will Gardner. You will be dearly missed.
Great, now I’m crying again.