The 33 Worst Things That Can Happen To Someone Who Hates Change
Let’s all agree, here and now, that everything will stay the same forever.
1. Graduating high school.
SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE BEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.
2. Graduating college.
FOX / Via reddit.com
False alarm, high school totally wasn’t the best days of your life. But college was. So this time, for real, say good-bye.
3. Realizing that the last person you were friends with who was still at your old high school or college has graduated, and now you no longer have any ties to it.
Focus Features / Via the-nothing-is-everything.tumblr.com
It now exists only in your ~ memory. ~
(And in real life, too, when you drive past it when you’re visiting home, but STILL.)
FOX / Via deathlyhollowsmockingjay.tumblr.com
5. Your best friend moving.
Paramount Pictures / Via 1dfckyeah.tumblr.com
How do you live???
6. The neighbor that you sometimes said hi to moving.
FOX / Via knowyourmeme.com
But this was the year you guys were going to become friends!!!
7. Literally, anybody you remotely know even talking about moving.
NBC / Via reactiongifs.com
EVERYONE. JUST. CHILL. OUT.
8. Switching jobs.
BBC / Via achievement-guy-69.tumblr.com
And suddenly you’re prematurely nostalgic about the printer that never worked.
9. Your co-worker switching jobs.
OK, Cheryl the temp! Sure! Just ABANDON US.
10. Any sort of office reorganization.
CBS / Via forums.thebump.com
NEW SNACKS?! WHAT IS THIS HELL?
11. Your parents changing your old bedroom into an office or guest room.
Summit Entertainment / Via amit-gifs.tumblr.com
Not sure why they weren’t into the collage of CD covers and magazine cut-outs on the wall, but whatever.
12. A series finale.
Disney / Via gifbay.com
Doesn’t matter if it’s after one season or nine.
13. That thing where a series doesn’t end, but it jumps ahead five years.
FOX / Via mashable.com
All of these characters are STRANGERS.
14. Your favorite restaurant closing.
New Line Cinema / Via tlotrgifs.tumblr.com
Guess you’ll just starve.
15. Your favorite restaurant updating its menu.
Showtime / Via uproxx.com
SURELY you will perish.
16. Your favorite server at your favorite restaurant telling you it’s his last shift.
AMC / Via whatshouldmadmencallme.tumblr.com
17. Any kind of rebranding.
Ryan Seacrest Productions / Via celebrityworldofgifs.tumblr.com
SyFy?! WHAT HAPPENED TO SCI FI?
18. Your local supermarket remodeling.
Warner Bros. / Via gif-database.tumblr.com
Pasta in aisle three, where have you gone????
19. Getting a new phone.
NBC / Via dailydot.com
20. Getting a new phone and losing your old number.
NBC / Via idaresayihavetoomany.tumblr.com
Who even are you anymore?
21. Updating your operating system.
The CW / Via snxrlax.tumblr.com
And realizing just how much you took your old apps for granted.
22. One of your favorite bands breaking up.
It’s like these adults who are navigating their own careers and dreams don’t even care about you.
23. A celebrity couple breaking up.
Who knows what to believe anymore.
24. A couple you were friends with breaking up.
NBC / Via reddit.com
Love is basically dead.
25. Breaking up with your own significant other.
Columbia Tristar / Via reddit.com
Everything is terrible.
26. Gmail telling you to pick a new password.
FOX / Via allfringegifs.tumblr.com
But nothing could ever be as good as “password123.”
27. Your bank telling you to pick a new PIN.
New Line Cinema / Via mcbrayers.tumblr.com
When will it end???!??
28. Admitting that your favorite pair of jeans is too worn down and finally throwing them away.
Universal Pictures / Via reddit.com
29. Friends or acquaintances deleting their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
Columbia Pictures / Via thefrostingeater.tumblr.com
Nothing is safe.
30. Franchise reboots.
Andrew Garfield? Not MY Spiderman.
31. Google Glass.
Universal Pictures / Via tomcruisecryingnogif.blogspot.com
What are we, robots now???????
32. Most technology, actually.
TIME, MARCHING EVER ONWARD.
33. Getting older.