The 29 Best Comfort Foods On The Planet
2. Frozen lasagna.
Don’t even start with me. Stouffer’s gets that job done faster than I can even read read a lasagna recipe from start to finish.
3. Grilled cheese and Campbell’s tomato soup.
If there are ANY chunks of real tomato in my soup, sometimes that simply will not do.
4. Mashed potatoes.
Give me all of the butter suspended in fluff. GIVE IT TO ME.
5. Spaghetti and meatballs.
Yes technically pasta with red sauce should look like this, all properly emulsified with its sauce in a sauté pan. But sometimes you just want to dump some dumb red sauce and meatballs on top of a pile of pasta so you get a few bites of that plain, white-flour spaghetti. THERE I SAID IT.
7. Entenmann’s raspberry Danish twist.
I love you, Danish. I love you, too, coffee cake. I love you, anything in this section of the grocery store.
11. The fried-chicken file is large.
12. Its most comforting occurrences are in a biscuit…
14. …or in a bucket.
Note that this is actually homemade fried chicken in a KFC bucket. Doesn’t matter. The bucket it what matters.
16. Chili with saltines…
24. Especially those insane egg rolls.
WTF. They must fry those things, like, 10 times.
27. Any frosted sugar cookie from the grocery store, seasonal or not seasonal.
29. Lastly, anything chocolate, or related in any way to Oreos.
Previous Post: Top 10 Recent Cases of Strange Behavior
Next Post: Why The Era Of Personal Style Blogs Must Come To An End