The 23 Absolute Worst Things About Midterms
4. On the contrary, they start three weeks into the term and end just in time for finals.
5. Since they aren’t all at once, you or one of your friends is always out of commission.
7. They make you hate your professors, even if they’re perfectly nice people otherwise.
8. They make everyone on campus incapable of talking about anything aside from stress.
11. Seriously, it feels as though the world is conspiring to keep you from sleeping.
15. There’s always that one lucky* kid who gloats about not having any midterms, making you miserable.
*RUDE. ANNOYING. DEVIL.
16. No matter how hard you try to manage your time, you end up cramming in the last minute.
17. Professors somehow read each others minds and make everything due all at once, which makes you want to die.
19. And you lose interest in the things you used to love.
21. You start questioning the value of higher education in its entirety.
23. And by “studying,” I mean procrastinating and then hating yourself for it.
Sooo good luck!
Previous Post: The 23 Worst Things That Could Happen On The 4th Of July
Next Post: The One Thing You Need To Know About Today