Someone Has Been Putting Drake’s Face On Wheelchair Signs In Toronto And It’s Amazing
1. You may know him as Drake, the rapper, but to the city of Toronto, he will always be “wheelchair Jimmy”.
2. And they won’t let him forget it.
3. Last week, photos began floating around Imgur of Drake’s face posted on various handicapped wheelchair signs around Toronto.
10. BuzzFeed recently learned that journalist/blogger Lauren O’Neil and her boyfriend are the masterminds behind this.
11. O’Neil says she finds Drake “inherently hilarious”, and calls this “draking”:
Late last week, she and boyfriend Steven Stinson saw an accessibility sign on the subway and an idea was born: “My boyfriend made the stickers last Wednesday and we’ve been ‘draking’ the town ever since,” she told us. “We just want to make people smile.”
12. Bless you, Lauren. And Drake? We hope you never forget your …Roots™.
Previous Post: Bacon Sundae Battle 2012: BuzzFeed Vs. CollegeHumor
Next Post: 23 Totally Mind-Shattering Optical Illusions