Community Post: The Ultimate List Of Challah Recipes
1. Raspberry Pumpkin Seed Challah Buns
Feel free to swap out the raspberries for blackberries or boysenberries. Recipe here.
2. Basic “No Fail” Challah
3. Day Old Challah French Toast
Made with coconut milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Recipe here.
4. Apple Butter Challah Spirals
Sweet, almost cake-like slices of heaven! Recipe here.
5. Whole Wheat And Quinoa Challah Baguettes
Topped with poppy seeds and kosher salt. Recipe here.
6. Challah Bites With Watermelon And Mint Parsley Pesto
The mint and parsley pesto is amazing. Recipe here.
7. Whole Wheat Rasin Challah
If you want the Jewish New Year to be a sweet one, then top your challah with raisins. Recipe here.
8. Challah Hamburger Buns
Take your BBQ to the next level with homemade challah burger buns. Recipe here.
9. Cemita Style Pork Sandwiches
Use challah buns in this take on the traditional cemita sandwich. Recipe here.
10. French Onion Challah
It’s vegan, too. Cooking the onions will take a while, but it’s definitely worth the effort! Recipe here.
11. Cinnamon Apple Stuffed Challah
Perfect for Rosh Hashanah! Recipe here.
12. Apple Challah And Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Made with sharp cheddar. Recipe here.
13. Basic Gluten-Free Challah
Use any GF flour blend of your choice. Recipe here.
14. Challah Dinner Rolls
Great with soup, or just butter and jam! Recipe here.
15. Chocolate Banana Challah Bread Pudding
Topped with chocolate sauce and banana infused whipped cream. Recipe here.
16. Spiral Jelly Challah
Top with seeds or raisins for a more traditional Rosh Hashanah inspired challah. Recipe here.
17. Simple Whole Wheat Challah
Made with a combination of whole wheat pastry flour and all-purpose flour. Recipe here.
19. Soft Pretzel Challahs
Looking for a good vegan egg wash alternative? Try cashew milk, agave, and baking soda. Recipe here.
20. Healthy Pumpkin Challah
Made with a combination of oat flour and whole wheat flour. Recipe here.
21. Speedy Challah Muffin Spirals
Baked in a greased muffin pan. Recipe here.
22. Nectarine And Cherry Brown Betty
Top the fruit with crumbled pieces of challah then bake. Super easy. Recipe here.
23. Gluten-Free Challah With Apples And Raisins
Dairy and gluten-free. Recipe here.
24. Bourbon Banana French Toast
Topped with a homemade caramel sauce. Recipe here.