Community Post: The 7 Benefits Of Being Single On Valentine’s Day
1. Obviously, you don’t need to burn holes in your pocket buying expensive fragrances and flowers for your significant other
And you also get to avoid the overly hygienic perfume areas in stores too!
2. Which also means you don’t have to go through the excruciating pain of buying something they don’t like
Be warned, they’ll either leave or give you the death stare for the rest of the day, neither of which you want.
3. And you don’t have to worry with them not liking the plans you’ve made
Romantic bike strolls aka bumpy stop-start bike rides are never a winner.
4. Plus all the chocolate in the shops is a lot cheaper
It’s practically free!
5. You can dance all you like, how you like, with no-one watching you
It may take two to tango, but it takes one to JAM!
6. You decide what’s for dinner (PIZZA!)
Also you manage to opt out of”I’ll go where you want to go” restaurant deciding preliminary talk.
7. Two words. Netflix Marathon.
Popcorn and Sandra Bullock in Gravity will be your friend!