Community Post: 35 Crave & Cringe-Worthy Game Of Thrones Items You Can Actually Buy
2. This Valentine
Let Khaleesi tell the moon of your life how deeply and creepily you love them.
4. This G.O.T. Map Wall Art
Though the rest of the decor doesn’t scream “I’m so obsessed with Game of Thrones that I have a poster of it above my bed”.
5. Hand Drawn Sketch of King Joffrey Baratheon
Because Joffrey didn’t already give you nightmares.
6. This Game of Thrones House Lowball Glass Set
Perfect for the Game Of Thrones Drinking Game.
Calm your post-Red Wedding anxiety with some relaxing coloring!
8. These Dragon Egg Plush Toys
Again, useful for post-G.O.T. stress relief.
10. This Upsetting Patch
From the seller: “I know, I know, I’m going to hell for this patch.”
11. These Cookie Cutters
Satisfy your appetite for Game of Thrones while you wait for next season.
12. This Badass Onesie for the Sun & Stars in Your Life
“I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, of the blood of Old Valyeria. I am the dragon’s daughter, and I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming!”
13. These Tyrion Lannister Earrings
The highest vantage point Tyrion has ever had. BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
14. This Jon Snow Ring
The saddest ring in all of Westeros.
18. This Margaery Woodburned Box
That is, if you trust your secrets with Margaery…
19. This Night’s Watch Oath Needlepoint
Little known secret: It’s what Maester Aemon does in his free time.
20. This Wearable Reminder of What We Say to the God of Death
22. This Party-Starting Banner
Particularly appropriate around October.
25. These House Stark Tights
Although, wearing tights already implies that winter is coming…
27. This Game of Thrones World Map Skirt
Because the poster would be too big too carry around, duh!
28. This Major Houses Charm Bracelet
Show your G.O.T. love without being too outwardly nerdy.
29. This Fully Painted Dragon Kit
Cosplay Daenerys Not Included.