Community Post: 18 Reactions We All Had While Watching FROZEN
1. When Anna was complaining about not being able to sleep:
And my friends and I almost died from laughing
Because let’s be honest, we were definitely that overdramatic as children.
2. When that kiss twist happened inside the castle:
You know which one I’m talking about.
And our minds were blown
HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!
And we were all like:
Because it’s Disney, and if they don’t kill off at least one of the parents in every movie then something is wrong.
4. Listening to the entire duration of Olaf’s song about summer:
SO. FREAKIN. MORBID.
5. When Rapunzel and Flynn from TANGLED made an appearance:
It’s there, look for it!
After realizing that we really did see them make a cameo:
THANK YOU DISNEY
6. After Anna sings to Elsa about their parents dying:
We couldn’t control our emotions..
SHE HAS TO LOCK HERSELF AWAY TO PROTECT YOU ANNA IT ISN’T FAIR!!
7. After hearing that Weaseltown is pronounced WESSLETOWN
9. That moment when we realized Anna was one of us:
I have definitely said that before to someone cute.
10. When Elsa starts becoming a villain:
But not really because she’s really only protecting herself
11. Realizing that the ending is fairly progressive compared to previous Disney films:
SISTER LOVE SAVES THE DAY, NOT A MAN! FINALLY!!
But then Queen Elsa stepped in and said what we were all thinking, destroying years of Disney Princesses saying yes immediately to marriage.
Thank you Elsa. Thank you.
Like when his tongue got stuck to the ice: