1. Everything about this outfit is so dated…and yet I’d almost wear it.
3. Funkessentials! (And also…where is she?)
4. This is exactly how I plan on dressing once I reach 60: old lady chic.
6. Here, Alicia daringly forgoes lower-half attire in favor of underpants, which she brilliantly pairs with a ruffle top, grunge boots, and a teddy bear accessory.
7. Ready for the 1997 Spring Formal.
8. Pretty in a top made of what appears to be silver confetti.
9. Looking like a gorgeous mermaid on land.
10. With her friend, Mr. Rabbit.
11. Legit gorgeous even in a fuzzy crop top.
12. Shiny overall dress with a wacky part? Adorable, but not for everyone.
13. Of course when Alicia portrays Cher for a fashion shoot…
14. It can only be fabulous.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/cher-horowitzs-14-most-underappreciated-outfits