Bun B And ItsTheReal Celebrate Natural Bush For Valentine’s Day
1. Last March, hip hop sketch comedy duo Itsthereal debuted their single “Girls With The Dirty Souths” shortly before releasing their first mixtape, Urbane Outfitters, Vol. 1.
2. The song features rap legend Bun B. Based on his verses, we made some sure guesses what “girls with the dirty South” was alluding to.
Hint: it has very little to do with geographical identity.
3. And sure enough, thanks to its absurdist music video, we now have visual confirmation.
5. “I got a country woman, deep-fried and double-wide/ No apologies when there’s hair in my apple pie.”
7. Bun B: “She slim around the waist, and her booty like BAM/ But if she bust it open, you gon be like, ‘Goddamn!’”
9. Watch the hilarious video below (which, in their defense, was actually shot in the Dirty South).
Previous Post: BuzzFeed Launches Weekly Show On SiriusXM
Next Post: Daniel Radcliffe Hilarious Response To A Great Question…