Batman Is An Aging Homosexual Who Has One Night Stands With Young Men, According To A New Book
1. Marco Mancassola, an Italian author, has outed Batman in his book, Erotic Lives of The Superheroes, set to release in U.K. this week.
2. The author told The Independent that Batman also “indulges in weird forms of fetishism and extreme sex.”
3. In the book, first published in Italy in 2008, Batman and Robin are a bickering couple with a waning sex life.
4. Besides being openly gay, Batman is also portrayed as having “a dark side.”
Mancassola told The Independent:
“Narcissism is his inner abyss. He let his only real love story miserably fail because he is in love with the mystery of youth – that inaccessible, fleeting kind of spirit that he sees in the eyes of his young male and female pick-ups.”
7. Batman’s sexual orientation has long been in question. Grant Morrison, a DC Comics writer, once told Playboy, “Gayness is built into Batman. I’m not using gay in the pejorative sense, but Batman is very, very gay. There’s just no denying it.”
8. George Clooney, who played Batman in 1997, told Barbara Walters in an interview, “I was in a rubber suit and I had rubber nipples. I could have played Batman straight, but I made him gay.”
Previous Post: How To Fall Off A Dock With Style And Finesse
Next Post: 10 Creepy Internet Stories That Are Disturbingly Believable