28 Problems Every Type-A Person Will Understand
More like Type AWESOME.
1. Most of the time, you’re stressed out. Actually, not being stressed makes you stressed.
Disney / Via thebestgifsforme.blogspot.com
2. Basically, you only have one mode for how you do everything: URGENT.
Paramount Pictures / Via janelleabean.tumblr.com
3. Being late for ANYTHING is NOT an option.
Bravo / Via mrhankey.tumblr.com
4. The speed between your phone buzzing and you responding to a text or email can only be described as superhuman.
CW / Via xclusivetouch.co.uk
5. Until your work, project, or assignment is completed, you will be an utter nervous wreck.
NBC Universal / Via rdj-rpc.tumblr.com
6. When people tell you to “calm down” or “just relax” it drives you INSANE.
NBC Universal / Via christopherwelldon.com
7. And when you do try to relax, you can’t even do it in a relaxed manner. Work hard, play hard, baby!
8. Weekends aren’t for relaxing; they’re just an opportunity to get MORE stuff done, like errands.
ABC / Via barnorama.com
9. And dating is nearly impossible, because not only are you too focused on school or your career, but NO one can meet your lofty standards.
10. You have to keep your phone screen ORGANIZED and you also cannot stand the red notification bubbles.
11. And this is your nightmare.
12. Waiting in line is actually the most frustrating thing in the world.
13. Actually, just the thought of wasting even a second of time drives you INSANE.
ITV / Via zap2it.com
14. Winning isn’t everything to you, it’s the ONLY thing.
Vanity Fair / Via thepolaroidartist.wordpress.com
15. Which complicates matters, because for you, everything in life is a COMPETITION.
16. You live and die by your to-do list.
17. Sometimes you will even write it on the back of your hand. What? It’s PRACTICAL.
18. Also, of course, your calendar is ALWAYS full.
19. Color-coding? Yeah, that’s basically second nature to you.
20. You can’t just multitask; you have to MULTImultitask.
CBS / Via moorecommgroup.com
21. You ALWAYS have to be in charge of group projects.
NBC Universal / Via theaccidentalextrovert.com
22. It drives you INSANE when people are walking too slow in front of you.
Warner Bros. / Via gifcitygifcity.tumblr.com
23. Actually, you’re pretty pissed that no one else can operate at the same pace as you. Ugh, peasants.
Warner Bros. / Via timelordsarah.tumblr.com
24. All-nighters are a way of life for you.
Daft Punk VEVO / Via allthemlittlefairies.tumblr.com
25. You literally don’t know how to procrastinate.
NBC Universal / Via fyeahfriendsgifs.tumblr.com
26. Also, your body basically runs on caffeine as fuel.
Walt Disney / Via whatshouldwecallswitzerland.tumblr.com
27. You don’t bite off more than you can chew. Because you can chew it all.
Marvel Studios / Via rebloggy.com
28. Yeah, being type A can be a bit stressful at times. JK, literally ALL the time.
Disney Channel / Via theprospect.net
But it’s all worth it, because if life were a game, you would be WINNING it.
CW / Via tswizzlehelps.tumblr.com