27 People Who Are The Real MVP
It’s not just Kevin Durant’s mom.
1. Non-judgmental emergency room doctors
What’s that, doc? No, I don’t have any idea how it got there.
2. People who tell you their HBO Go passwords
3. Anyone who looks after the drunk friend at the party
4. The first person to suggest ordering dessert
5. That one girl on your sports team who can braid hair
6. The friend who lets you know there’s food on your face
You’ve got a little something… right there.
7. The stranger who sees you creeping on their puppy and asks if you want to pet it
Because yes, you do.
8. Anyone who will ever deliver a pizza
9. This guy
10. Whoever invented Nutella
Find the history here.
11. Parents who pull their little kids back up the hill in the sled
12. Anyone who slips you an extra chicken nugget
13. The first friend to start belting it out in the car
14. Grandparents who use social media entirely appropriately
15. Teachers who extend deadlines without you asking
16. Friends who give you brutally honest feedback
No matter how much you want bangs/ for the dress to work without a bra/ that instagram like to mean that she wants your D, sometimes you really just need a reality check.
17. This guy
Evan Longoria, or Spiderman?
18. Significant others who are cool with you eating in bed
19. Anyone who likes your cover photo
Profile picture: 127 likesCover photo: 6 likes
20. Celebrities who throw hilarious first pitches
50 Cent obviously needs our love.
21. Friends who drive you places and don’t ask for gas money
22. Good huggers
23. People who will not only kill spiders for you, but also not mention how high-pitched your screams are
24. Anyone who agrees to proofread something for you
They do not care. Whatever you’re writing about, they do not care.
25. Friends who ACTUALLY DON’T LOOK when you say “don’t look now, but…”
26. The friend who understands your arcane reference when the rest of the group is just looking at you like you’re crazy
27. Anyone who has never been in a Harlem Shake video
28. If any of these apply to you, congrats, because