23 Pieces Of Advice You’d Give Your Younger Self
1. When you’re learning to ride a bike, maybe stay away from hills.
5. Posed photos are lame, but they’re not that bad. Just get it over with.
6. If you’re not into sports, that’s totally fine.
Also, importantly: If you are really good at sports, don’t be a jerk about it. Stay cool.
9. Cutting hair is for grown-ups. DO NOT ATTEMPT.
11. Don’t be a bully, seriously.
13. There are plenty of things worth experimenting with when you’re growing up. Facial hair isn’t one of them.
15. Give your parents a break, their job ain’t easy.
16. Don’t play with your food.
Even if it’s kinda cute. Keep it together.
17. The opposite sex does not have cooties. They are safe for socialization.
Proceed with caution, though. For real.