23 Greatest Feelings On A Family Road Trip
1. Getting an iced cold drink at the rest stop after a long, hot stretch in the car.
3. When it’s your turn to pick the music everyone listens to.
6. Bonding as a family.
7. Eating fast food for every meal, and not feeling guilty at all.
9. Making it through a toll booth without paying.
11. Stopping at a random place and feeling like you discovered something new.
16. Stumbling upon strangely awesome roadside attractions.
17. Finishing that book you’ve been meaning to read, because you actually have nothing else to do.
18. Losing cell service and coming up with a creative way to entertain yourself.
“I Spy,” anyone?
20. Checking into the hotel and immediately crashing.