22 Problems People Who Don’t Work Out Regularly Know To Be True
Yeah, I exercise…three times a year.
1. Running for more than 30 seconds is real life torture.
The Apatow Company / Columbia Pictures / Via giphy.com
2. Even the really tiny weights make your arms burn with the power of a thousand suns.
ABC / Via wifflegif.com
3. Your flexibility leaves you filled with shame.
tec-cia.com.br / Via CBS
4. Some people are really not supportive of your exercise endeavours.
Pixar / Via wifflegif.com
5. Whereas others are far too attentive.
Disney / Via giphy.com
6. You overestimate your ability every time.
7. Otherwise known as ‘foolish gym cockiness’.
8. It’s been so long you can’t remember how anything works.
9. Your gym clothes have gone AWOL.
Warner Bros. / Via gifboom.com
10. Your gym membership is rinsing your bank balance.
Paramount Pictures / Via gifboom.com
11. Which leaves you with major gym guilt.
Channel 4 / Via giphy.com
12. That early workout you scheduled? Turns out ‘early’ is very horrible.
Showtime / Via giphy.com
13. There are lots of confusing exercise words to learn.
giphy.com / Via Universal Pictures
14. You don’t know any ‘proper’ gym moves, so you just make them up.
Universal Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
15. You know you should exercise but your desire to eat is greater.
16. Doing weights makes you feel on the brink of actual death.
17. You get overzealous with the treadmill settings and instantly regret it.
18. The concept of trying to look good while exercising is still a worry.
(That wears off when you realise nobody looks good working out.)
19. Sometimes you make mistakes…
20. You feel judged by the dedicated gymmers because you don’t always take it seriously.
21. At first, you feel really good and you’re like, ‘YEAH, I’m working out!’
Focus Features / Via giphy.com