21 Reasons You Should Honestly Be Wearing A Jumpsuit Right Now
Jump on it.
Hi guys. Can we take a quick sec and talk about jumpsuits?
Because they are the absolute best.
1. First of all, jumpsuits won’t hold you back when you NEED to dance.
Make no mistake: The rhythm is going to get you. And you cannot allow yourself to be held back by the need to adjust your pants or shirt.
2. They allow you to thwart thirsty randos with minimal effort.
Get your hand away from me if you want to keep it.
3. In fact, jumpsuits are the preferred outfits of flawless humans.
4. They make riding your little motorized scooter thing a breeze.
No pants, no buttcrack, no problem. ~scoot scoot~
5. Jumpsuits make exercising a joy.
Nothing is gonna get in the way of you and your friends workin’ hard on your pecs and your glutes.
6. And jumpsuits can be surprisingly versatile, offering you the look of a Laura Ashley-loving first-grade teacher circa 1997 and the feel of heaven.
Do respect jumpsuits’ ability to multitask.
7. Jumpsuits can look very modern.
8. Or fabulously retro.
The ’70s were the absolute height of fashion, and I am willing and prepared to fight you if you disagree, because you would be wrong.
11. You wanna dance on Mars? Betta wear a jumpsuit.
What else would you wear to do that? I am honestly asking you.
12. Honestly, jumpsuits are the only thing that make sense when you want to look like a superstar.
Good enough for the King; good enough for you.
13. Just slip one on and you’ll feel like you’re starring in your own music video.
I can’t stand the rain NOR people who don’t understand jumpsuits.
14. The trick to wearing a jumpsuit is to really, really own it. It’s a sign of strength and confidence.
Every leopard spot on that jumpsuit signifies a person she’s demolished for wearing the same outfit.
15. Jumpsuits are the only outfit that makes sense when you want to look stylish WHILST kicking ass.
Bruce Lee knew this well.
16. Jumpsuits are your way of telling the world, “Yes, I know I look good.”
Do as the Dude.
18. They look good on dudettes.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexalvarez/suit-up
Previous Post: Should You Follow Somebody You Date On Twitter?
Next Post: Reporters Can’t Pronounce Lupita Nyong’o Compilation