21 Problems Only People In Vancouver Understand
“Is the city in despair… or film set?”
1. You’ve had to deal with extreme cold and extreme heat. Within days. Or even within the same day.
Sun and hail again?! Vancouver weather what is up with you?
Vancouver weather is the reason why i have trust issues
2. But whether it’s hot or cold, there is one consistent climate in Van City: rain.
3. Which means you often have this to look forward to all week:
4. You are always prepared, because even when it’s not raining, it probably will.
Weather report says sun. Look out window. Throw sunglasses and an umbrella in purse. That's Vancouver, yo.
5. You understand there’s a Vancouver Lululemon stereotype, but you are undoubtedly devastated when your favourite errand-running pair are ruined.
Or those TNA-yoga-pants-you-got-for-way-too-expensive.
6. Yeah yeah, and you know the other big stereotype you’ve been associated with: Hipsters. Hippy hipsters.
I wish I was hipster enough to develop a gluten allergy. #vancouverproblems
7. (But you may or may not have been guilty of referring to a bike as a “fixie”)
8. The most first world Vancouver problem might be deciding which sushi spot to go to.
9. The second is probably complaining about the city’s bike lanes.
Snapchats from my sister @vancouverprob
16. You’ve had to dodge potheads and weed sales on your lunch break during the annual 4/20 Vancouver festival.
ONLY IN VANCOUVER AMIRITE.