21 Hilarious Tweets By Celebrity Parents
Kids don’t care if you’re a rock star but they do care if you packed a snack.
1. When Olivia Wilde welcomed her son into the world:
2. And when she learned what it’s like to change a baby boy:
3. When Hilary Duff had “one of those days” while shopping with her kid:
4. When Jim Gaffigan spoke the truth about snow days:
5. And when he got a little philosophical:
6. When Jenny Mollen struggled with the idea of her son growing up:
Struck by the horrific realization that my son might not want me to be his prom date. Hopefully, I can at least go with one of his friends.
7. When Snooki “handled” this breast-feeding nightmare:
To my fellow BF moms- do you ever forget your pump & have to manually pump yourself?! âœ‹I just did. #milkservice #thirstyanyone #humancow ðŸ„ðŸ„ðŸ„
8. When Conan O’Brien embraced his role as his children’s first teacher:
9. And when Joel McHale probably regretted giving his kids sugar:
My kids & friends r playing in a fake grocery store scaled 2 their size. Mayhem. Its like that scene in Red Dawn right b4 they leave town.
10. When Mario Lopez articulated this all-too-real struggle:
Trying to explain to Gia that farts aren’t polite or funny. But I feel like a hypocrite because they’re totally funny… #StruggleIsReal
11. When it was (or wasn’t) nap time at Alyson Hannigan’s house:
Why don’t kids understand that their nap is not for them but for us?
12. When Pink reflected on how her life has changed since becoming a mom:
my life was once whiskey, tears, and cigarettes… now it’s snot, tears, and the color of poop. #bliss
13. And when Kelly Clarkson marveled at the fact that she IS a mom:
I still can’t believe I made a human. #topthat #firstglassofwineintenmonths #pump&dump 🙂
14. When Neil Patrick Harris shared this “we’ve all been there” moment:
Up until 2am constructing a table with wooden trains for Gideon and all he wants to do is play with a broom. #MerryXmas
15. When Busy Philipps was finally able to stop stressing over preschool admissions:
Guys, with GREAT pride I tell you this: Birdie got into preschool. So, our job as parents is done, right? Right?
16. When Michael Ian Black suffered from Frozen fatigue:
Watching “Frozen” again with my daughter because we paid $19.99 to download it so she’s going to fucking watch it every day until college.
17. And when he decided he wasn’t one of those parents who let their kid win:
Currently kicking my daughter’s ass at Piano Tiles. I am her superior.
18. When “the sickness” hit Tori Spelling’s house:
The sneezing in my house began at 6am. Must be the morning after Halloween. They always get sick. #AtLeastWeHaveConsistency
19. When Mel B was deep in the school drop-off grind:
After all the #morninghayhem this just happened on the drive to school,I mean really
20. When parenting kept Anna Faris humble:
245 pm. My son just told me I had a mustache like daddy’s. #ThanksgivingThrowdown