19 Signs You Were A Tomboy
Sticks and stones broke our bones because we played with sticks and stones, duh?
1. You spent any down time you had playing video games or watching “boy” cartoons.
Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Power Rangers…you name it.
2. Cheerleading never made much sense to you.
Wait, so you don’t play the sports? You just…watch them? Why?
3. And ruffles and bows were your enemy.
I AM NOT A CAKE.
4. You were generally found covered in dirt and/or grass stains.
5. Barbies weren’t something you played with.
6. Because you were usually outside, playing with real toys.
7. The whole two piece swimsuit movement was never for you.
One piece, or wearing all your clothes. There was no in-between.
8. And you LOVED sports because WHO WOULDN’T?
9. You wore a lot of “boy clothes.”
10. And as far as matching clothing, well…probably wasn’t gonna happen.
11. Your hair could’ve been described as a “disaster” because you never took the time to brush it.
Or do anything with it, really…
12. Pink wasn’t really your color.
13. You became incredibly confused if someone asked you if you were hanging out with a boy because you had a “crush” on him.
Women can be friends with guys.
14. Bath time was your personal hell.
15. You REFUSED to wear dresses, and had to be literally forced into it.
And then you would immediately forget that you had a dress on and show everyone your undies.
16. You never dressed up like a princess on Halloween.
Because you were too busy dressing up like a BADASS.
17. Wearing regular bras wasn’t ~really~ your thing.
SPORTS BRAS 4EVER.
18. Shopping was a form of punishment.
19. And things became really confusing as you grew up and your friends got into makeup.
WTF IS MAKEUP? HOW DO I MAKEUP?