18 Ways Finding A Job Is Like Dating
The only real difference is that getting a significant other usually doesn’t require an application.
1. You find one that you like.
This is usually the easiest part because there are plenty of fish in the sea!
2. You try to stand out so they will notice you.
Disney / Via dudeinpublishing.tumblr.com
3. You reach out to people you both know so they can put in a good word for you.
Paramount Pictures / Via my-little-crush.tumblr.com
4. You’re not really sure when or how many times to follow up.
Universal Pictures / Via v-tach.tumblr.com
Should I contact them? Do I wait for them to contact me?!
5. Sometimes they ignore you and you have no idea why.
Comedy Central / Via thisdatingthing.tumblr.com
6. It’s hard not to take it personally.
NBC / Via honeyboner.tumblr.com
7. You try to tell yourself it doesn’t matter, you’ll find one eventually.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via whatshouldwecallwandl.tumblr.com
8. But on the inside you’re like:
NBC / Via sugar-tittiesss.tumblr.com
9. Then another one comes along and they want to talk to you!
Columbia Pictures / Via jeveuxdicaprio.tumblr.com
10. You start doing some research so you have things to talk about.
11. You plan your outfit.
12. You get really nervous.
Universal Pictures / Via strikebackbubbles.tumblr.com
13. You must make a perfect first impression.
Fox / Via strikebackbubbles.tumblr.com
14. Sometimes you’re incompatible and they never want to talk to you again.
15. You have a billion failed attempts and you kind of just want to give up.
Disney / Via whatshouldwecallwandl.tumblr.com
16. But then you finally find one that wants you back!
NBC / Via strikebackbubbles.tumblr.com
17. And suddenly you are glad it didn’t work out with any of the other ones.
Walt Disney Pictures / Pixar Animation Studios / Via recycledgifs.tumblr.com
18. Because this one is perfect.
NBC / Via whilelookingforajob.tumblr.com
Previous Post: Link25 (052) – The Atomic Movie Edition
Next Post: The Types Of Drinks That People Ask For At College Parties