18 Things That Happened In Celeb World This Week
1. Frankie Sandford’s had a baby!
His name is Parker and he weighed 7lb 13oz at birth. “Lock up your daughters Parker Bridge has arrived,” tweeted fellow bandmate Rochelle. AWH.
2. David and Victoria are rowing because he resents her success.
Now that he’s retired and she’s increasingly busy with work, there’s a sudden strain on the Beckham relationship.”She’s concerned that if she focuses her energies on work, he’ll feel neglected,” a source told Closer.
3. Matt Cardle was nearly a male escort.
Before he entered the X Factor, Matt signed up to an escort agency. “I was going out with a stripper… I was broke,” he told Reveal. But when his first client was a no-show, he gave up.
4. Jennifer Ellison is in no rush to lose her baby weight.
She gave birth to son Harry just three months ago, and is currently a size 12. But that hasn’t stopped Internet trolls telling her she needs to lose weight. Luckily Jennifer hasn’t been too affected. “She’s in a great place mentally and doesn’t want to become miserable counting calories and weighing herself,” a source told Closer.
5. Lily Allen has recorded this year’s John Lewis ad.
It’s a cover of Keane’s Somewhere Only We Know and it’s going to be amazing.
6. Harry Styles has a major crush on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
And although she’s dating Jason Statham, Rosie has admitted that she thinks the 1D boys are “so sweet”. Now, we know Harry likes an older woman…
7. X Factor’s Sam Callahan is on a self-imposed dating ban.
He’s admitted he fancies fellow contestant Tamera Foster, but claims not to be dating anyone in order to remain focussed on the competition. Gutted.
8. TOWIE’s Lydia denies being in a relationship with MIC’s Jamie Laing.
OMG IMAGINE IF THIS WERE TRUE. The pair have been spotted flirting, and their close friends think there may be something going on. Fingers crossed.
9. Kylie and Andres Velencoso split up because she didn’t want a baby.
The pair are still friends, but Andres ended things because he wanted to start a family, whereas Kylie wanted to focus on her career. 🙁
10. All the X Factor judges are quitting.
Louis, Gary, Sharon and Nicole have all confirmed that this is going to be their final series on the X Factor. But it’s not all bad news, as Simon Cowell is considering returning to the show, and he plans to bring Rita Ora and Olly Murs with him.
11. Vanessa Feltz would like to breastfeed her own grandchildren.
EEEEEEW. “If pure love is what makes the milk come in, I can’t believe I won’t have enough adoration for my first grandchild to bring about a biological miracle,” she wrote in her Closer column. EEEEEEW.
12. Lewis Hamilton stayed at Nicole Scherzinger’s hotel until 3am one night last week.
They broke up in July, but the pair are still meeting regularly. “Nicole’s confidence has been knocked this year,” a close friend told Star, but meeting up with Lewis made her feel alive again.” Could a reunion be back on the cards?
13. Jason Bell is the father of Nadine’s child.
And she claims it was never a secret. “I think we just forgot to tell everyone we were back together,” she told Reveal. “It was only when I said I was pregnant that I thought: ‘Why is everyone wondering whose it is?’ Then I remembered: ‘Oh yes, we said we’d split up way back when.’ I just presumed people knew.”
14. Kym Marsh and Jamie Lomas are over.
The couple, who have been married for 13 months, are planning a divorce – and their friends reckon Kym’s alleged affair with Coronation Street co-star Oliver Mellor prompted it. “Deep down, they know they’ll be better parents and may even stay friends if they admit it’s over,” a friend told Star.
15. Alex Reid turned Katie Price’s bedroom into a “sex dungeon”.
In an extract from her new autobiography, Love, Lipstick and Lies Katie revealed, “He turned my bedroom into a sex dungeon with porn playing and sex toys everywhere.” Riiiight.
16. One Direction wants Simon Cowell to pay their phone bills.
But he’s not keen. “Simon hasn’t shown any interest in paying,” Louis told Star. It’s time he started to dig deep.” It’s a tough life, being in a boy band.
17. Britney got a double decker bus around London.
She was promoting her new album Work Bitch and it was the best thing that’s ever happened on a bus ever.
18. Pippa Middleton wants to do Strictly.
She claims her flamenco classes are “good practise in case I’m ever asked on Strictly.” Sounds like someone’s hinting.
Sources: Reveal, Star, Closer.