1. If you actually read your textbook during the semester.
2. If your textbook had more pictures.
3. If there was less to memorize.
4. If you had somewhere comfortable to study.
5. If the Internet wasn’t so distracting.
6. If you could study everywhere you went.
7. If the library was more comfortable.
8. If the library was more fun.
9. If you could go several nights in a row without having to sleep.
10. If the one-page cheat sheet your teacher lets you use could go on forever.
11. If the questions were easier.
12. If the answers had some sort of easy-to-spot pattern.
13. If your final was just a word search.
14. If you got extra credit for having a sense of humor.
15. If what you studied was actually on the test.
16. Oh, yeah, and if you didn’t have an essay to write too.
Don’t worry, you’ll do fine.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/16-things-that-would-help-you-ace-your-finals-6zgv