15 Of The Best Organization And Cleaning Hacks You Shouldn’t Have To Live Without
Spring is slowly approaching, which means one thing — spring cleaning! It can be a pain, but when all’s said and done, you know you’re going to feel like a new you.
In an effort to make the process a little less painful, here are some super-simple hacks to try out. Not only will your spring cleaning be a breeze this year, but you might even have some spare time to enjoy the fresh air!
1. Use a tension rod under the sink to double your cleaning product capacity.
2. Clean your paintings with the soft side of a bagel to remove years of dirt and grime.
3. Use an old pillowcase to clean your ceiling fan.
4. Get rid of that “rebel scum” and countless germs by cleaning your kid’s toys in the dishwasher.
5. Create a mustard caddy in your refrigerator to save space and always have the last drop.
6. Wipe down sliding door tracks with a paper towel soaked in vinegar to have it working like new.
7. Remove tough food stains from cast-iron pans with coarse salt.
8. Remove coffee stains with baking soda.
9. Rub a lemon on your bathroom fixtures to bring back their natural shine.
10. Use pipe straps to hang your utensils where you can get to them easily and they stay hidden at the same time.
11. Use a coffee filter to clean a TV screen.
12. Spray a bit of vodka on your bed and the alcohol will kill the odor-causing bacteria.
13. Place pegs in your drawers to make sure your plates are in the right spot.
14. Remove water rings with a hair dryer and a quick swipe of olive oil.
15. Use a utensil tray to keep family members from using the wrong toothbrush.
Didn’t we tell you? Your house is going to be an organizational masterpiece! But even if you don’t get to every one of these tips, you’ll still be way, way ahead of the game!
Previous Post: Godzilla The Musical
Next Post: 29 Things You Probably Forgot Happened At The 2000 MTV Movie Awards