11 Most Terrifying Computer Messages
Because few things are more terrifying than an unexpected and unwelcome computer message.
1. The Connection Failure Dinosaur
2. The Dead Battery Countdown
3. The Netflix
4. The Gmail Fail
5. The “Now What?”
6. The Not Going Anywhere Soon Message
7. The Quick, Save Everything!
8. The Suspiciously Optimistic Message
9. The “I’m Not a Virus, I Swear!” Virus Message
10. The “I’m Not a Virus, I’m Here to Help” Virus Message
11. The “You Actually Have a Virus” Message
Whether you’re affected on your computer or mobile device (a surprisingly common occurence these days), picking up a virus is the pits.