10 Things You Realize When You Move To Los Angeles
Los Angeles is the Wild, Wild, West. Yo.
1. WTF?!? There’s like mountains here?
2. In and Out > any fast food place ever. Period. Why even attempt to eat McDonalds after you mouth has experience God, I mean, Animal style.
3. Traffic is bad pretty much every hour of the day. What’s this 5 o’clock traffic term you speak of?
4. You will know to avoid Hollywood Blvd like the Plague.
5. The same with driving into Downtown Los Angeles.
6. Earthquakes are scary, crazy and everything you thought they were not.
7. You slowly start eating different and healthier foods. Kale? Sushi? Juice? GET IN MY STOMACH NOW!
8. Celebrities are EVERYWHERE and it will actually intervene with your day-to-day life. Yeah, I’m talking to you tourists and out of control paparazzi.
9. The smell of weed is EVERYWHERE. You walk into a pizza place, a clothing store, an apartment complex, I mean, everywhere, you will smell weed.
10. You will visit every touristy place at least once because you know you want to Instagram that bitch and show off your adventures.
Previous Post: Donut Fail
Next Post: Jay Z And Beyonce Sit Courtside Together At Nets Game