1. Via Ukraine. Ad for a TV channel.
2. Swimsuit ad via Budpest. During the recent floods.
3. Via California, a local police ad gets subverted.
4. All cameras and eyes were on this Kasey Kahne crash — and Michigan Lottery billboard — during the Quicken Loans 400 earlier this month. He was unhurt.
6. New York’s master of ad disaster, Poster Boy NYC, busts a subway board for Fast and Furious 6 (original copy: “All roads lead to this”).
7. Poster Boy nicely updated a subway map.
8. One more from Poster Boy. During Occupy Wall Street, the NYPD received a $4.6 million donation from Chase.
9. Somebody is having cheeky fun with the NYPD’s ominous “POST NO BILLS” warnings.
10. Via Dublin. Feels nice, the break, doesn’t it?
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/copyranter/10-billboards-cleverly-disrupted